Negotiated Creative Project 2 (PASA7605)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to creatively contribute to a theatre and/or screen production project in a negotiated role and develop the ability to apply critical judgement to creative decisions. This course provides a practical environment for students to engage in collaborative creative projects from their own specialist perspective.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
May include but are not limited to
Accountability in creative practice
Associations, implications and interpretations pertaining to a given concept or brief
Collaboration, Communication and presentation, Production teams, Responsibilities and procedures in
Conceptual approaches to creative production, Creative and aesthetic aspects of creative production
Creative media technologies, Digital technologies
Creative, business and production process
Health and safety
Imaginative and innovative responses to the creation of work, Realising creative concepts
Organisational and interactive aspects of creative production, Creative process as a personal practice
Practical and theoretical research skills, Creative research
Production design and management
Professionalism in self management
Technical and operational knowledge and skills, Operational problem solving
Techniques, processes and technology appropriate to specialist area to realise creative production concepts
Learning and teaching approaches
Feedback sessions/ Discussions
Individual and group exercises
Feedback is sought throughout the course using a range of assessment tools including
Group reflection and individual survey
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1359. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice.