- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to employ fundamental theories, concepts and techniques in practice-based settings to develop their creativity and artistic growth through experiential exploration of film and television technologies and processes. This course continues to work collaboratively across a range of discipline areas and focusses on establishing habits and methodologies appropriate to the profession.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: PASA5311 and PASA5301.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|20 Jul 20 - 21 Sep 20||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2060)|
|20 Jul 20 - 21 Sep 20||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|12 Oct 20 - 16 Nov 20||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2060)|
|12 Oct 20 - 16 Nov 20||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Screen Arts).