- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to transition into the industry by acquiring advanced professional development skills. This course focuses on setting personal and professional goals for academic and professional achievement as well as the business and management practices associated with the performing and screen arts profession.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme or the Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: PASA6902.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 6367. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 19 - 23 Sep 19||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (001-2076)|
|14 Oct 19 - 18 Nov 19||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (001-2076)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Contemporary Dance), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Acting for Screen and Theatre), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Screen Arts), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Production Design and Management).