- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To introduce students to the basic professional practices associated with the performing and screen arts industries and their own professional development. This course focuses on building capability for students in self-management, communication and presentation, as well as academic literacies such as text analysis and academic writing.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme or the Diploma in Performance Technology programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|8 Mar 21 - 29 Mar 21||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 15:00||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|3 May 21 - 31 May 21||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 15:00||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|14 Jun 21 - 21 Jun 21||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 15:00||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Acting for Screen and Theatre), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Contemporary Dance), Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Screen Arts).