- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to locate New Zealand films in their historical, social and political contexts and to explore the role they play in constructing or reflecting national and/or cultural identity.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme or the GDip in Creative Practice programme to enrol in this course. Restriction: PASA6962. Pre-requisites for BBus: PASA6333 or PASA6343 or PASA6355.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|21 Jul 20 - 22 Sep 20||Lecture||Tuesday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|22 Jul 20 - 23 Sep 20||Lecture||Wednesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|13 Oct 20 - 17 Nov 20||Lecture||Tuesday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|14 Oct 20 - 18 Nov 20||Lecture||Wednesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Screen Arts).