- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to examine local and global perspectives and issues influencing the continuing evolution of media screen production and develop the ability to apply critical judgement to creative decisions. This course employs a noho marae to allow students to evaluate and develop responses to cultural/political perspectives as an emergent creative arts practitioner.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach of Performing & Screen Arts or the Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: PASA6304 and (PASA6334 or PASA6344 or PASA6356 or PASA6366 or PASA6376). Restriction: PASA7961.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|9 Mar 21 - 30 Mar 21||Lecture||Tuesday||15:00 - 16:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|11 Mar 21 - 15 Apr 21||Lecture||Thursday||11:00 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|13 Apr 21 - 13 Apr 21||Lecture||Tuesday||15:00 - 16:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|18 May 21 - 25 May 21||Lecture||Tuesday||15:00 - 16:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|20 May 21 - 24 Jun 21||Lecture||Thursday||11:00 - 12:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
|8 Jun 21 - 22 Jun 21||Lecture||Tuesday||15:00 - 16:30||Mt Albert (012-1014)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Screen Arts).