- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop an understanding of professional ethics and personal responsibilities, patient care and management, and communication within a health care environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging) programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: First Aid Certificate.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 6143. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 19 - 23 Sep 19||Lecture||Monday||10:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3037)|
|24 Jul 19 - 25 Sep 19||Lecture||Wednesday||08:00 - 10:00||Waitākere (510-3037)|
|14 Oct 19 - 28 Oct 19||Lecture||Monday||10:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3037)|
|16 Oct 19 - 30 Oct 19||Lecture||Wednesday||08:00 - 10:00||Waitākere (510-3037)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging).