- 7.5 (0.063 EFTS)
- To develop an understanding of the principles of research and the ethical issues which effect it. To develop the critical thinking and organisation skills required for research.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging) programme to enrol in this course. Restriction: HEAL7158. Students must enrol in both HEAL7174-SA & HEAL7174-SB to complete the course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|10 Feb 20 - 2 Mar 20||Lecture||Monday||10:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3038)|
|13 Feb 20 - 5 Mar 20||Lecture||Thursday||10:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3040)|
|11 May 20 - 25 May 20||Lecture||Monday||10:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3038)|
|28 May 20 - 11 Jun 20||Lecture||Thursday||10:00 - 12:00||Waitākere (510-3040)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging).