- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop an introductory understanding of the technical & physical principles that underpin contemporary practices of medical image capture, processing, manipulation, display and archival storage.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging) programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: HEAL5255.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|19 Apr 21 - 7 Jun 21||Lecture||Monday||08:30 - 10:30||Waitākere (510-3005)|
|21 Apr 21 - 9 Jun 21||Lecture||Wednesday||10:00 - 12:00||800-3007 (800-3007)|
|21 Apr 21 - 9 Jun 21||Lecture||Wednesday||12:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-2035)|
|23 Apr 21 - 11 Jun 21||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Waitākere (510-2035)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging).