- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to critically evaluate those management accounting techniques that contribute to business strategy and enhance organisational performance.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Business or GDip in Prof Accountancy or GCert in Prof Accountancy to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: (ACTY6212 or ALAF6212 or ACTY6212S). Restriction for BBus: ALAF7212.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2778. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 19 - 23 Sep 19||Lecture||Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (112-2001)|
|14 Oct 19 - 4 Nov 19||Lecture||Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (112-2001)|
Class: 6734. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Certificate in Professional Accountancy, Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy.