- Current students
To book an IELTS test click the ‘Book online now’ button below. Please note you will need an electronic version of your passport to upload and to accept the IELTS Terms and Conditions(PDF).
Note: Please check the information about cancellations. According to IELTS policy the IELTS Centre cannot make exceptions due to visa or travel difficulties. You must bring your original passport on the test day.
- Answer ALL questions on the application form
- Read the terms and conditions carefully especially the information about cancellation and postponement
- You need an electronic copy of your passport. Please note a New Zealand Driver’s License may not be used as a National ID for IELTS purposes
- Include all necessary information e.g. passport number, date of birth, country code
- Original passport is required on the test day
- Plan carefully before giving your passport to immigration for visas
- Allow at least four weeks for processing of visas
- Tell Immigration the date you will need your passport back for the IELTS test (for example: a day or two before your test)
Payment for IELTS test
The cost of the test is NZ$385.00 (including GST)*. Payment is required at the time or within 2 days of your online application. Details on how to pay is included in the application.
* Please note the test fee may change without notice.
If you have any questions about the IELTS test, please contact the IELTS Test Centre on +64 9 892 8668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.