I receive an error when trying to submit a Change Enrolment form?

Only one Change Enrolment request can be in flight at any time for a semester.  If you wish to cancel an existing request and submit a new one, you can do so by opening the Change Enrolment request and selecting cancel.  For any technical issues please contact 0800 10 95 10 or email us at study@unitec.ac.nz