As a Pacific student you’ll be joining a friendly and vibrant community of staff and students.
Our team is based at the Pacific Centre for Teaching, Learning and Research and our campus fanau is spread throughout the different departments. There are social events throughout the year to help you settle in, as well as academic workshops to support you in your studies.
We can help with anything that contributes to your success, including:
- Study and academic support
- Course enquiries and enrolment
- Pacific orientation and fanau evenings
- Personal support and counselling
- Careers advice
- Community and Government agency links
- Financial and scholarships advice
- Government-funded courses
- Pacific research projects
- Pacific graduation
The Pacific Centre also provides study space and computer access for individuals and groups.
The Pacific Centre for Learning, Teaching and Research is based at Mt Albert and Waitakere campus. If you’re studying at Northern campus you can come and visit either centre. To make an appointment to see one of our academic support staff please email our administrator Sose Uputaua-Maea on email@example.com.
Mt Albert campus
|Where||Building 180 Room 1085|
|Hours||Mon – Fri 8.30am- 6pm|
|Hours||Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri, 8.30am - 5pm|