- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to understand some fundamental concepts of geotechnical earthquake engineering and to carry out simple numerical modelling of soils & foundations.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Engineering Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: ENGGMG6045 or ENGGMG7006.
- Topics include:
1. Wave theory and earthquake effects on civil structures
2. Ground motions and site conditions
3. Liquefaction of soils
4. Computer modelling of soils and foundations
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5645. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 17 - 26 Sep 17||Lecture||Tuesday||17:00 - 20:00||Mt Albert (115-1028)|
|17 Oct 17 - 31 Oct 17||Lecture||Tuesday||17:00 - 20:00||Mt Albert (115-1028)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil).