- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course enables students to critically analyse, select, plan and use research methods to monitor and evaluate initiatives in a practice context.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisites: Any two compulsory Level 6 courses and (HSDV7350 or HSDV7346).
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Jul 20 - 24 Sep 20||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 15:00||( )|
|15 Oct 20 - 5 Nov 20||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 15:00||( )|
- Note: Currently, this course is not offered for any programme or this course is for an old programme.