- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course enables students to build on the skills developed in the introductory research skills course (HSDV5142 Enquiry and Communication) in order to be able to identify and critique research methodologies used in the discipline/context and develop intermediate level research skills.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite: Successful completion of a minimum of 45 credits at Level 5.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Feb 20 - 28 Feb 20||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-2065)|
|2 Mar 20 - 6 Apr 20||Workshop||Monday||10:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (170-2065)|
|27 Apr 20 - 8 Jun 20||Workshop||Monday||10:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (170-2065)|
- Note: Currently, this course is not offered for any programme or this course is for an old programme.