- Current students
- Under 25s
How does COVID-19 impact the Unitec Industry Events?
Acknowledging the importance of setting up a platform for industry to access Unitec talent amidst the current Covid-19 challenge, we are now offering the option of hosting online meetings/webinars, online Q & A, which we can set up on your behalf. Connect Events can either be delivered virtually and in-person depending on the industry/discipline requirement. We can also host your organisation to deliver Virtual Recruitment Presentations or register your recruitment event dates so we can promote it to our graduates and students.
Connect Events are now delivered both virtually and in-person depending on the needs of the industry/discipline and our learners. Promote your organisation either in person or online. Grab this opportunity to meet, greet and learn about potential employees.
Recruitment presentations provide access to targeted Unitec audiences based on your business requirements. Through this, your business will be able to:
- Build brand awareness by connecting you with targeted students and graduates
- Establish your talent pipeline by building relationships with students and graduates
- Offer mentoring and career advice to our students and graduates
One- Hour-Session. This is a virtual recruitment presentation with Q & A
You can decide on the content of your presentation. Ideas include: videos, competitions, speed interviewing, talks from Unitec alumni and more.
What's included in your registration
- Promotion (including website listing and social media post)
- Technology support (setting up of Zoom meeting and registration)
- Facilitation (our careers team to be present during the day to help with Q & A)
- Inclusion of your programme in our recruitment calendar (available to all students)
Advertising job vacancies, internship or placement opportunities
Unitec have partnered with Prosple to enable our partner employers to display employment and placement opportunities to our students. Click the links below to know more and to advertise opportunities.