- Current students
Recruitment Events are designed to maximise your engagement with Unitec Talent. Come to our campuses and present to a targeted audience. Register your recruitment event dates so we can promote it to our graduates and students.
Recruitment presentations provide access to targeted Unitec audiences based on your business requirements. Through this, your business will be able to:
- Build brand awareness by connecting you with targeted students and graduates
- Establish your talent pipeline by building relationships with students and graduates
- Offer mentoring and career advice to our students and graduates
One- Hour-Session. This is a recruitment presentation with Q & A only. (This does not normally include catering)
Two-Hour-Session. This is a recruitment presentation with Q & A followed by networking or career development workshops. (This normally includes light catering for attendees)
You can decide on the content of your presentation. Ideas include: videos, competitions, speed interviewing, talks from Unitec alumni and more.
What's included in your registration
- A lecture theatre for the presentation and a foyer area for networking as required
- Promotion (including website listing and social media post)
- Target communications (promoting your event to targeted group of students and receives registrations)
- On-site support
- Inclusion of your programme in our recruitment calendar (available to all students)
Please note that registration is free and you have the option to sponsor the catering of your event.
Promote your organisation at a career expo on campus. As an exhibitor or booth holder, you will be able to meet, greet and observe hundreds of potential employees at a given time. Grab this opportunity to meet, greet and learn about potential employees.
|Event Name||Event Date and Time||Event Venue|
|Business Connect Event||Monday, 12 August, 10.30 am to 1.30 pm||Te Puna, Bldg 180|
|Computing Connect Event||Tuesday 13 August, 10.30 am to 1.30 pm||Te Puna, Bldg 180|
|Trades Connect Event||Wednesday 14 August, 10.30 am to 1.30 pm||Mataaho|
|Construction Connect Event||Wednesday 14 August, 1.30 to 4.30 pm||Te Puna, Bldg 180|
|Engineering Connect Event||Thursday 15 August, 10.30 am to 1.30 pm||Te Puna, Bldg 180|
|Other Disciplines||Register your interest here for 2019 events|
What's included in your registration
- Expo space
- Trestle table and table cloth
- Wireless internet connection
- Power supply
- General promotion (includes target communication, website listing and social media post)
- Up to four people from your organisation
- Light refreshment (Food sponsorships are welcome)
- Parking for one vehicle
Please note that registration is free and you have the option to sponsor catering.
Promoting your Recruitment Programmes
Recruitment Programme Calendar
We can help promote your graduate and internship programmes to our students and graduates by displaying them on our Recruitment Programmes Calendar (no fee required).
This is a great way of promoting your graduate and internship programmes to drive additional traffic to your job listings via our Job Site or your own website. They can also be used to promote other opportunties and events, or to remind students of approachnig closing dates for graduate and internship programmes.
We can send your communications to your preferred group of students. We are able to identify those students by discipline and year of study so please the subject heading, content, your logo to ensure your messages and branding are consistent.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Industry Team on email@example.com.