Cover ThumbnailThe construction and demolition (C&D) industry is one of the largest waste producing industries in New Zealand. C&D waste may represent up to 50% of all waste generated, 20% of all waste going to landfill and the remaining 80% going to cleanfill. In an attempt to highlight these issues and encourage a culture of waste minimisation Unitec Institute of Technology organised a conference supported by a grant from Auckland Council. Presenting Building Today – Saving Tomorrow: Construction and Deconstruction by editors Mary Panko and Linda Kestle, proceedings for the conference held in Auckland in July 2015.

Click here to read the proceedings
Click here to read other works by editors Mary Panko and Linda Kestle

This has an interactive contents page. Download and open the pdf in adobe acrobat for the full interactive experience.