Unitec ePress

Category Conference Proceedings

Proceedings: ITP Research Symposium 2022, 30 November – 2 December

The Southern Institute of Technology | Te Pūkenga was proud to host the 2022 ITP Research Symposium in Invercargill from 30 November to 2 December. After two years of online symposia because of Covid-19, it was fantastic to be able… Continue Reading →

Proceedings. Rangahau: Te Mana o te Mahi Kotahitanga / Research: The Power of Collaboration. Unitec/MIT Research Symposium 2022, December 8 and 9

Proceedings: Rangahau Horonuku Hou – New Research Landscapes, Unitec/MIT Research Symposium 2021, December 6 and 7

We are pleased to present the proceedings of Rangahau Horonuku Hou – New Research Landscapes, an online research symposium collaboratively organised by Unitec and Manukau Institute of Technology in December 2021. Although face-to-face interactions are usually considered preferable, shifting to… Continue Reading →

Proceedings: 2021 ITP Research Symposium, 25 and 26 November

The Open Polytechnic of New Zealand, Whitireia and WelTec had the pleasure of co-hosting the 2021 ITP Research Symposium online on 25 and 26 November 2021. The theme for the 2021 symposium was aumangea (resilience), a concept that resonated across… Continue Reading →

Unitec Research Symposium Proceedings 2020

It is exciting to see the ITP sector increasingly collaborating in its research endeavours. Unitec’s annual Research Symposium, held in October 2020, was opened up to the sector for the first time, and was lucky enough to be able to… Continue Reading →

Spaces and Pedagogies: New Zealand Tertiary Learning and Teaching Conference 2017 Proceedings

Spaces and Pedagogies, the 2017 New Zealand Tertiary Learning and Teaching Conference, was held at Unitec Institute of Technology in Auckland on 2-3 October. The event explored how the spaces that we teach in, whether real or virtual, cultural, social,… Continue Reading →

Sustainably Yours: Community Development and a Sustainably Just Future – ACDA and IACD Conference Proceedings

The 2017 International Association for Community Development (IACD) and Aotearoa Community Development Association’s (ACDA) joint Community Development Conference was held at Unitec in Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland from 15-17 February 2017. The conference brought together community development practitioners from around the… Continue Reading →

Ethnic Migrant Media Forum 2014: Curated Proceedings

These curated proceedings present what was discussed during the Ethnic Migrant Media Forum, a one-day event hosted by the Department of Communication Studies at Unitec Institute of Technology’s Mt Albert campus in 2014. It is also an attempt to provide… Continue Reading →

Building Today – Saving Tomorrow: Construction and Deconstruction Conference Proceedings

The construction and demolition (C&D) industry is one of the largest waste producing industries in New Zealand. C&D waste may represent up to 50% of all waste generated, 20% of all waste going to landfill and the remaining 80% going… Continue Reading →

Translation

Sticky post

The 31st Annual Society of Architectural Historians Australia and New Zealand (SAHANZ) Conference was held at Unitec, Auckland, in July 2014.  Taking ‘Translation’ as its theme, contributors were invited to explore translation, understood as the conscious transfer of ideas of buildings from one context… Continue Reading →

« Older posts