- 7.5 (0.063 EFTS)
- To enable students to apply the principles and practices of anaesthetic and analgesic procedures in the role of the veterinary nurse.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the NZDip Vet Nursing or Bach Vet Nursing to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: NZDVN: NZCert Anml Tech. BVN: NSCI5702, 5705, 5710-5712, 5720 & 5738. Students must enrol in both NSCI6300-SA & NSCI6300-SB to complete the course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|10 Feb 20 - 10 Feb 20||Lecture||Monday||09:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-1007)|
|10 Feb 20 - 10 Feb 20||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (115-1007)|
|12 Feb 20 - 12 Feb 20||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 09:30||Mt Albert (115-1007)|
|13 Feb 20 - 13 Feb 20||Lecture||Thursday||14:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (115-1007)|
|14 Feb 20 - 14 Feb 20||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 09:30||Mt Albert (115-1007)|
|14 Feb 20 - 14 Feb 20||Lecture||Friday||14:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (115-1007)|
|8 Jun 20 - 8 Jun 20||Lecture||Monday||10:30 - 13:00||Mt Albert (112-4025)|
|10 Jun 20 - 10 Jun 20||Lecture||Wednesday||11:00 - 13:00||Mt Albert (115-1007)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing, New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing.