- 7.5 (0.063 EFTS)
- To enable the student to develop an understanding of the theoretical basis and application of animal husbandry in a range of animal species.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|30 Sep 19 - 30 Sep 19||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (115-1028)|
|1 Oct 19 - 1 Oct 19||Lecture||Tuesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-1028)|
Class: 7070. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare, and Biodiversity Management), Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing, New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (Veterinary Nursing Assistant).