- 7.5 (0.063 EFTS)
- To promote an understanding of the basic principles of animal behaviour and welfare as it applies to a range of animal species.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|4 Oct 21 - 4 Oct 21||Lecture||Monday||13:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (180-2044)|
|5 Oct 21 - 5 Oct 21||Lecture||Tuesday||08:30 - 09:30||Mt Albert (180-2044)|
|5 Oct 21 - 5 Oct 21||Lecture||Tuesday||10:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (180-2044)|
|6 Oct 21 - 6 Oct 21||Lecture||Wednesday||09:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (180-2044)|
|6 Oct 21 - 6 Oct 21||Lecture||Wednesday||11:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (180-2044)|
|11 Nov 21 - 11 Nov 21||Lecture||Thursday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (180-2043)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing, New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (Veterinary Nursing Assistant).