- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to appropriately apply the practical application of ’best practice’ husbandry and veterinary nursing, required for range of animals within a veterinary clinic.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the NZ Certificate in Animal Technology or the Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing to enrol in this course. Co-requisite: NSCI5705. Students must enrol in both NSCI5710-SA & NSCI5710-SB to complete this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 6688. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Jul 19 - 24 Sep 19||Practical||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (115-3010)|
|15 Oct 19 - 29 Oct 19||Practical||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (115-3010)|
Class: 7062. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 7065. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing, New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (Veterinary Nursing Assistant).