- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to develop an understanding of the theoretical and practical application and the use of diagnostic tools within a veterinary clinic setting.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the NZ Diploma in Veterinary Nursing programme or the Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: NSCI5720 or (NSCI5103 & NSCI5104).
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Jul 20 - 24 Sep 20||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
|24 Jul 20 - 25 Sep 20||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
|15 Oct 20 - 29 Oct 20||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
|16 Oct 20 - 30 Oct 20||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing, New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing.