Animal Health and Welfare (NSCI6732)
- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to evaluate the methods used in assessing the welfare status of animals and to develop an understanding of how animal health is impacted by environmental factors.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Jul 23 - 21 Sep 23||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (115-2009)|
|12 Oct 23 - 2 Nov 23||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (115-2009)|
Class: 5966. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare, and Biodiversity Management), Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare), Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management), Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing.