- 7.5 (0.063 EFTS)
- To enable students to understand disease processes as well as the prevention, identification and treatment of diseases.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the NZ Diploma in Veterinary Nursing or Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: NSCI5720 or (NSCI5103 & 5104). Students must enrol in both NSCI6102-SA & NSCI6102-SB to complete this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|16 Feb 21 - 16 Feb 21||Lecture||Tuesday||09:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|17 Feb 21 - 17 Feb 21||Lecture||Wednesday||09:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|18 Feb 21 - 18 Feb 21||Lecture||Thursday||12:00 - 13:00||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|19 Feb 21 - 19 Feb 21||Lecture||Friday||09:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|15 Jun 21 - 15 Jun 21||Lecture||Tuesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (112-4021)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing, New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing.