- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course aims to enhance students’ ability to apply critical thinking and apply evidence-based practice in the veterinary nursing anaesthesia role, expand knowledge of analgesia management and increase confidence when monitoring the compromised veterinary patient.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: NZ Diploma in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|4 Mar 21 - 15 Apr 21||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (115-1028)|
|6 May 21 - 10 Jun 21||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (115-1028)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing.