- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop an understanding of the sociological perspective of sport, physical education, physical activity, leisure and related environments with particular emphasis on sport as a social phenomenon in contemporary society.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisites: SPOR5921 and 3 Level 5 courses. Restriction: SPOR6616.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Feb 20 - 6 Apr 20||Lecture||Monday||08:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (115-1007)|
|27 Apr 20 - 1 Jun 20||Lecture||Monday||08:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (115-1007)|
- Note: Currently, this course is not offered for any programme or this course is for an old programme.