- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course provides students with an overview of the theoretical approaches around treatment, causation, rehabilitation and therapy, assessment processes, and values and societal issues with regard to disability, mental illness and substance abuse. Skills in establishing equitable relationships with people with a disability and in assessment of substance abuse and mental health issues will be developed.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restriction: CSTU6230.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 20 - 25 Sep 20||Tutorial||Friday||09:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-2039)|
|16 Oct 20 - 20 Nov 20||Tutorial||Friday||09:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-2039)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.