- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- The course provides an advanced critical study of the principles and the theoretical basis for social practice. Emphasis is placed on the knowledge base relevant to the practice of social work, namely conceptual explorations, research practice principles, models of intervention and current issues in theory and practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisites: CSTU7922 and CSTU6234. Restrictions: CSTU7860 or CSTU7960 or CSTU7870 or CSTU7970.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Jul 21 - 27 Sep 21||Lecture||Monday||10:00 - 14:00||Waitākere (510-3009)|
|18 Oct 21 - 15 Nov 21||Lecture||Monday||10:00 - 14:00||Waitākere (510-3009)|
|22 Nov 21 - 22 Nov 21||Tutorial||Monday||10:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-3009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Social Practice.