- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to explore the concept of property development and the concepts that underpin its management.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restriction: CONS6818.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|5 Oct 21 - 16 Nov 21||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-1104)|
|7 Oct 21 - 18 Nov 21||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-1104)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management), Bachelor of Construction (Property Development), Bachelor of Construction (Construction Economics), Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management.