- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to plan and organise moderately complex construction projects.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Construction programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: CONS6401. Restriction: CONS7200.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|29 Sep 20 - 10 Nov 20||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (170-1049)|
|1 Oct 20 - 12 Nov 20||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (170-1049)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management), Bachelor of Construction (Property Development), Bachelor of Construction (Construction Economics).