- 10.0 (0.083 EFTS)
- To enable students to critically examine the impact of social, political, economic and environmental influences on whanau, family and community health in New Zealand throughout the lifespan.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Nursing programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: HCBN6101 & HCBN6102 & HCBN6103 & HCBN6104 & HCBN6105. Co-requisite: HCBN7104.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|12 Aug 20 - 23 Sep 20||Lecture||Wednesday||08:00 - 11:30||Waitākere (510-2039)|
|12 Aug 20 - 23 Sep 20||Lecture||Wednesday||12:00 - 16:00||Waitākere (510-2039)|
|8 Sep 20 - 8 Sep 20||Lab||Tuesday||08:00 - 11:00||SIM-LAB3 (SIM-LAB3)|
|8 Sep 20 - 8 Sep 20||Lab||Tuesday||11:00 - 14:00||SIM-LAB3 (SIM-LAB3)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Nursing.