- 10.0 (0.083 EFTS)
- To enable students to understand how evidence for practice (research and research design) supports clinical decision making.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Nursing programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: HCBN6101 & HCBN6102 & HCBN6103 & HCBN6104 & HCBN6105.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|13 Aug 20 - 1 Oct 20||Lecture||Thursday||08:00 - 11:30||Waitākere (510-2039)|
|13 Aug 20 - 1 Oct 20||Lecture||Thursday||12:00 - 16:00||Waitākere (510-2039)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Nursing.