- 22.5 (0.188 EFTS)
- To enable students to demonstrate practical competence in a medical imaging department.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging) programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: HEAL6251 or HEAL6257. Students must enrol in both HEAL7178-SA & HEAL7178-SB to complete this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|15 Sep 21 - 3 Nov 21||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 10:30||Waitākere (510-3038)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging).