- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To reinforce and build on the range of conventions of landscape architectural production introduced in previous studios, through the generation of design strategies which address the complexity of context, site and programme. This year encourages an increasingly aware and critical application of these strategies and procedures, testing different combinations of strategies, on increasingly complex sites, operating at many levels, and a variety of scales. Design projects explore the way in which ideas about landscape, techniques and methods for dealing with landscapes and ways of communicating about design are all related to each other, and can influence the process of design.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Landscape Architecture programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: (LAND5223 & LAND6224) or (LPSC5223 & LPSC6224) & (ARCH6213 or LAND5556). Restriction: LPSC6225.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 20 - 6 Apr 20||Studio||Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (048-1047)|
|4 Mar 20 - 8 Apr 20||Studio||Wednesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (048-1047)|
|27 Apr 20 - 8 Jun 20||Studio||Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (048-1047)|
|29 Apr 20 - 10 Jun 20||Studio||Wednesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (048-1047)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Landscape Architecture.