- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop observational skills and drawing ability through rendering of architecture, landscape and the human figure.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
Line quality, proportion, linear and atmospheric perspective, figure/ground relationships, tonal awareness and modelling through a range of graphic techniques, skeletal and anatomical form.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1045. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 1046. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|7 Mar 18 - 11 Apr 18||Drawing||Wednesday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (204-1005)|
|2 May 18 - 6 Jun 18||Drawing||Wednesday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (204-1005)|
Class: 1146. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Landscape Architecture.