- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide a fast paced intermediate introduction to the application of computers in landscape architectural design.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Landscape Architecture programme to enrol in this course. Restriction: LPSC6230.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 20 - 6 Apr 20||Lecture||Monday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (048-1022)|
|3 Mar 20 - 7 Apr 20||Tutorial||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (048-1050)|
|27 Apr 20 - 8 Jun 20||Lecture||Monday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (048-1022)|
|28 Apr 20 - 9 Jun 20||Tutorial||Tuesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (048-1050)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Landscape Architecture.