- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable the student to conduct research within the context of an industry area
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach Applied Tech to enrol in this course. Prereq: APTE 6104 or APTE6103& at least 1 L5 crs in specialstn.Coreq:APTE7105 Restrictn: APPT 7116. Students must enrol in both APTE7106-SA & APTE7106-SB to complete this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||Lecture||Friday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (170-B010)|
|4 May 18 - 29 Jun 18||Lecture||Friday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (170-B010)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Automotive Engineering.