- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to critically appraise transport planning concepts and procedures in the context of urban situations.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Engineering Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: ENGG MG5012.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 19 - 26 Sep 19||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (114-2001)|
|17 Oct 19 - 31 Oct 19||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (114-2001)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil).