- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to develop the principles and practice of structural design for reinforced and prestressed concrete structures.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Engineering Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: ENGGMG6046 or ENGG MG5010.
- Topics include:
1. Earthquake action on structures
2. Properties and behaviour of concrete in structures.
3. Design of reinforced concrete.
4. Design of pre-stressed concrete.
5. Concrete masonry.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Feb 18 - 10 Apr 18||Lecture||Tuesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (114-2001)|
|1 Mar 18 - 12 Apr 18||Lecture||Thursday||15:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (115-2009)|
|1 May 18 - 5 Jun 18||Lecture||Tuesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (114-2001)|
|3 May 18 - 7 Jun 18||Lecture||Thursday||15:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (115-2009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil).