- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- The purpose of this course is to enable students to examine the theoretical and practical aspects of Electric drive systems in Hybrid and Electric vehicles
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: APTE6505.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2237. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Jul 21 - 28 Sep 21||Lecture||Tuesday||12:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (115-1028)|
|19 Oct 21 - 30 Nov 21||Lecture||Tuesday||12:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (115-1028)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Automotive Engineering.