- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To analyse critical and theoretical dimensions, key principles and approaches for a specialist area of creative arts practice through the comparative critical reading of selected texts (written word, oral presentations, creative works and researched essays, etc.). This course is designed to challenge existing ideas about creative practice by surveying the landscape of contemporary theory and to enable the positioning of those ideas into the students personal frame of practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Creative Practice programme or the Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Practice programme or the Postgraduate Certificate in Creative Practice programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2645. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6608. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 19 - 23 Sep 19||Studio||Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-1132)|
|14 Oct 19 - 18 Nov 19||Studio||Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-1132)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Creative Practice, Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Practice.