Negotiated Study (Extended) (CISC8030)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- Enables a student to negotiate an applied project within the workplace.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Practice or the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Practice to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: CISC8000 & CISC8001. Restriction: CISC8015.
- Topics include:
Any area of applied practice as contextualised by the candidates endorsement or chosen graduate profile (eg, health care, social work, counselling, community development, education, conservation, animal welfare, management, etc.).
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1879. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5705. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Practice, Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Practice (Social Practice), Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Practice (Health Science), Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Practice, Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Practice (Clinical Research).