- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to establish a critical understanding of advanced acting skills, knowledge and practices while developing the ability to critically evaluate their own work and that of others. This course focusses on the intergration of techniques into all acting work.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme or the Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: PASA6216 and PASA6212. Restriction: PASA6231.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|1 Mar 21 - 12 Apr 21||Studio||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-2064)|
|1 Mar 21 - 12 Apr 21||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-1069)|
|2 Mar 21 - 13 Apr 21||Studio||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (202-1033)|
|3 May 21 - 24 May 21||Studio||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-2064)|
|3 May 21 - 24 May 21||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-1069)|
|4 May 21 - 25 May 21||Studio||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (202-1033)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Acting for Screen and Theatre).