- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to apply a variety of theoretical, individual and collaborative techniques, in a range of production contexts. The course focuses on the creative relationships that develop in the making of work and the collaborative role of the actor within the process of making performance.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: PASA5214 and PASA5218.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 21 - 13 Apr 21||Studio||Tuesday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2057)|
|4 Mar 21 - 15 Apr 21||Studio||Thursday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2030)|
|4 May 21 - 29 Jun 21||Studio||Tuesday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2057)|
|6 May 21 - 1 Jul 21||Studio||Thursday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (006-2030)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Acting for Screen and Theatre).