- 45.0 (0.375 EFTS)
- This course will enable students to independently apply research methods to investigate a research question or business issue relating to current practice or internship experience
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Professional Accounting programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: 120 credits at Level 8.
- Special Notes:
- Please see your Supervisor for specific class/meeting schedules and for the course credits you'll get. To enrol in this course correctly, please raise a Change Enrolment Request. If you have any questions or require further assistance please see Student Central, contact 0800 10 95 10 or fill in the online form.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Jul 21 - 28 Sep 21||Lecture||Tuesday||17:00 - 20:00||Mt Albert (182-1003)|
|19 Oct 21 - 23 Nov 21||Lecture||Tuesday||17:00 - 20:00||Mt Albert (182-1003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Professional Accounting.