Our Services

Visit Student Central:

  • For advice about applying or enrolling at Unitec (including course credits, credit recognition, re-enrolling, changing enrolment)
  • For advice about student loans and allowances
  • To pay fees
  • To request an Academic Record (Transcript)
  • To request a grade
  • To make an appointment with a member of the academic staff
  • To be referred to pastoral and wellbeing services (e.g. Career Centre, student health or counselling)
  • To submit an assignment
  • To make a complaint or lodge an appeal.

See Application and Request Forms to download and print forms that can be submitted at Student Central.

Last edited: 26 September 2013