- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To enable students to consolidate a body of advanced theories, concepts and techniques relating to specialised design for theatre and dance. This course focuses on the articulation of a personal voice for production sound design and the employment of professionalism in creative and collaborative practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts or the Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: PASA6702 and PASA6732.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Feb 18 - 11 Apr 18||Lecture||Wednesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-1020)|
|2 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||Tutorial||Friday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-1020)|
|2 May 18 - 27 Jun 18||Lecture||Wednesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-1020)|
|4 May 18 - 29 Jun 18||Tutorial||Friday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-1020)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Production Design and Management), Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice.