Negotiated Creative Project 2 (PASA7605)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to creatively contribute to a theatre and/or screen production project in a negotiated role and develop the ability to apply critical judgement to creative decisions. This course provides a practical environment for students to engage in collaborative creative projects from their own specialist perspective.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1359. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Graduate Diploma in Creative Practice.